Brown Solar Lantern #7697
$50 with FREE SHIPPING
This is a sturdy cylinder-shaped lantern accessory for your Lawn Jockey statue with a dark brown patina finish.
No messing around with electrical wires- this lantern gets all its energy from the sun!
Just pull it out of the box, turn it on, and hang it on your Lawn Jock.
This unique solar lantern is a antique style Lawn Jockey lantern with a long-lasting LED light surrounded by a translucent plastic light diffuser, and powered with a solar cell
on top. The LED emits a soft, subtle white/lightish blue accent light. Lantern is completely weatherproof and sealed, and comes with a clear plastic lampshade for 360-degree illumination. The discreet solar panel is fitted into the top of the fixture, and the battery compartment is under the panel.
This lantern also has a built-in light sensor to automatically turn itself on at dusk and off at dawn.
Like our Lawn Jocks, this solar lantern is basically maintenance-free, ages gracefully, and blends in to wherever you set it.
CLICK ON PICTURE ABOVE TO SEE LARGER VIEW
Above is a flash photo of a Lawn Jock holding the solar lantern at night. Note that the lantern is not bright like a spotlight or light bulb to burn your eyeballs looking at it. The light emitted is similar to
other solar lights in that it has a cool light blue(almost white) "glow", with just enough light to splash on the Jock and a few feet around. This solar lantern also includes a light diffuser for an indirect lighting effect similar to a frosted light bulb.
SOLAR LANTERN SPECIFICATIONS
- Color: Dark brown patina.
- Includes wire handle for bending through hole in Jock's hand and attaching to holes in side of unit.
- Up to 8-10 hours illumination at night.
- LED bulb with translucent diffuser.
- Light output approx. 1 Watt (max.) for accent light use.
- Lifetime of LED light is over 100,000 hours(never needs changing).
- High quality discreet solar panel on top.
- Includes (1) AA NiCad rechargeable battery already installed.
- NiCad battery needs replacing after about a year of continuous use.
- Built-in photocell for automatic dusk-to-dawn operation.
- Weatherproof, sealed all plastic and metal construction with clear plastic lampshade.
- Push button on/off switch on top.
- Approximately 5 1/2" high (excluding handle) and approximately 3 1/2" in diameter.
SOLAR LANTERN INSTRUCTIONS
- Full instructions included with unit.
- We ship these lanterns ready to go: no fiddling with switches, batteries, parts etc.
- Light comes tested, and ready to turn on at dusk and off at dawn.
- Just pull out of box, turn on, and bend wire to hang through Jock's hand.
- It will charge up on the next daylight, then automatically turn itself on the following night.
1. Just wipe off solar cell on top of unit if it gets too dirty.
2. After about a year, the AA NiCad battery will probably wear out.
Just replace with new set from any Walmart or corner drugstore.
View of Solar Lantern #7697
CLICK ON PICTURES BELOW TO SEE LARGER VIEW
Lawn Jockey Solar Lantern #7697
Dark brown plastic and metal solar-powered Lawn Jockey lantern.
Automatic photo-cell controlled dusk-to-dawn operation. Includes NiCad battery and 1 LED bulb installed.
Wire handle included to bend and attach to Lawn Jock's hand. Comes with operating instructions.
$50 with FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED(to U.S. only).
DIMENSIONS: approx. 5 1/2" tall excluding wire handle.
Shipping wt. 3 lbs.
Arrives fully assembled and ready-to-use in a cardboard box by USPS Priority Mail.
Just pull out of box and attach to Jock.
Approx. time from order placement to delivery: 1 week.
Credit Card Checkout
Total price: $50. Shipping: FREE.
All major credit cards accepted.
We will send you an email receipt for your payment immediately following order placement. Upon shipment, we will also send you an email.
Click "BUY NOW" button below to order.
OUT OF STOCK/DISCONTINUED
Alternate ONLINE checkout
If you are having trouble with Google Checkout OR if you want to order more than 1 of this item, you can use the "Add to Cart" button below:
OUT OF STOCK/DISCONTINUED
Alternate PHONE checkout
For you prefer to order by PHONE rather than order online, CLICK HERE to contact us.
Alternate MAIL ORDER checkout
For you prefer to send a MONEY ORDER or CHECK rather than order online, CLICK HERE to print an order form with instructions.